Lending Decisions Made Right Here at Home
The First National Bank of Gordon is committed to helping our customers secure the financing that is best for them. Sometimes that means teaming up with government and other private agencies to find the perfect loan product.
The First National Bank of Gordon has lending partnerships with:
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Farm Service Agency (FSA)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development
- Northwest Nebraska Development Corporation
- Rural Energy for America Program (REAP)
As well as others that allow for:
- Long term, fixed rate, ag real estate refinance and purchases
- Residential real estate purchases
These partnerships are used to enhance our lending department. Rest assured, The First National Bank of Gordon will remain your primary lender and support you every step of the way.
Uniform Residential Loan Application Uniform Residential Loan Application - Additional Borrower
The First National Bank of Gordon will never text you in regards to your account. Our third-party fraud team will call you if there is suspected fraud on your debit card. Please do not respond to any texts claiming that your debit card is locked. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the bank at 308-282-0050.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge