Lending Decisions Made Right Here at Home
The First National Bank of Gordon is committed to helping our customers secure the financing that is best for them. Sometimes that means teaming up with government and other private agencies to find the perfect loan product.
The First National Bank of Gordon has lending partnerships with:
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Farm Service Agency (FSA)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development
- Northwest Nebraska Development Corporation
- Rural Energy for America Program (REAP)
As well as others that allow for:
- Long term, fixed rate, ag real estate refinance and purchases
- Residential real estate purchases
These partnerships are used to enhance our lending department. Rest assured, The First National Bank of Gordon will remain your primary lender and support you every step of the way.
Uniform Residential Loan Application Uniform Residential Loan Application - Additional Borrower
We have become aware of new fraud schemes occurring in our area with the use of bitcoin ATMs. If you are contacted by phone or computer directing you to make a payment using bitcoin, PLEASE contact one of the following people in our Compliance Department immediately: Merry Wheeler, Leah Olsen or Lacey Swayne.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge