Business Savings & Non-Personal CDs
Every business should have a “rainy-day fund” and we know that you need options when it comes to saving for the unexpected. We offer a variety of interest-bearing accounts that can help you meet your financial goals. Whether you need constant access to your funds or want to invest in a long-term account, we have the right account for you.
Non-Personal Monthly Savings:
- Only requires a minimum opening deposit of $50.00
- If you maintain a balance of $10.01 or more, you can earn interest
- Monthly statements are available
- No monthly service charge
Non-Personal Money Market Accounts:
- Pays higher interest rate than savings
- Tiered interest rates (interest rate increases as your balance increases)
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,000.00 in order to avoid a monthly maintenance fee
- Daily access to your funds
Non–Personal Certificates of Deposit:
- Pays higher interest than savings and money market accounts
- Several terms to choose from, depending on how long you need to invest your funds
- Interest is compounded daily
Ready to get started?
Call the bank today and speak with a New Accounts Representative to get the right savings plan started for your business.
We have become aware of new fraud schemes occurring in our area with the use of bitcoin ATMs. If you are contacted by phone or computer directing you to make a payment using bitcoin, PLEASE contact one of the following people in our Compliance Department immediately: Merry Wheeler, Leah Olsen or Lacey Swayne.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge